My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

lala.



Cherng tagged me. The tag's back. This time it's changed so much more. I like it like this, it shoots my inner-self.

- - - - - -


Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
- People with bowl cut hairstyles that are lefties, good at acting and music. [Hopefully I can find one soon]

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
- I don't think I have. o.o

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Now? No where. Maybe Japan.(again) ;D

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- I wanna be a famous actor! To act side by side with teh awesome people!

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Yeap, since I've literally seen one.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
- Now? Nothing. Feeling a bit *cuckoo* today.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Ahaha, I wanna do stuffs that rich people do! Maybe spend one whole day shopping.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Never. I don't have the courage to.

9.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- Blardy damn creative. He's one person I look up to quite often. He always ignores me. Which is a good thing, trains me for Adrian.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- I said it before. XD

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- People who just likes to ignore me when I'm actually helping them. It's their own loss. xD

12. What do you think of your life?
- It's kinda weird, since I want more out of it, but I just can't seem to get a grasp out of it.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
- Poke my ribs and tell me. x)

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Reverse happiness.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- Kinda, but I've stopped. Cause my money's running low. xD

16. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
- Freaky. [Cherng] xD

17. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
- Getting too excited over something silly and small. Plus, not being able to express myself properly.

18. Whats the last shocking thing you’ve seen or heard?
- That I've changed so much since I last did this tag.

19. What makes you feel happy?
- Attention. Lots of it.

20. What is the one thing you think you can’t live without?
- People. That's where I get my attention from.

8 victims:
You know who you are.

- - - - -



Remember Oreo? Meet her owner.


This is Ling Sann. Basically what I'm doing here is promoting her face. Cause she's a very nice person and deserves all the attention in the world. xD

- - - - -


Today's so uneventful. Other than today's KLPac class. It was okayy. ;D So fun, we were dramatising story jokes. xD

So, my group had our joke. It was about this guy and liek, this girl. And they'd like, buy stuffs together, and like, plastic, and liek, you know, liek omg, liek Mean Girls, and liek, homghomghomg.

Girls, hips. Hair. Perfume. Now, walk.

- - - - -


84 words

Speedtest



-edit-
I did the speed test again. =D

91 words

Speed test

-/edit-

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)