My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

sucked


Bleh, I'm having my exams there tomorrow. And I just came back from there. You know, school hunting.

Yes people, I'm leaving WMS. You won't be seeing me on Monday.

That aside. Let's start from where I left off.

5. March. Wednesday. Exam.

Uh. Sejarah, Moral and and and. I can't remember. OH computer. =D It was all fun. Not really. But it was fun. xD Well, second last day of exams. Plus, the next day only got Bio. And liek, z0mg. Sejarah. I started Form 4 stuff the day before and Form 5 stuffs on the day. So basically I was cramming my head up with facts then when I entered the hall, paper started, first thing I did was go to the essay section and choose 2 questions I know, and blast in all the facts. xD I did the same for Moral.

Not exactly the same la, but yea. Memorised only FOUR out of THIRTY-SIX Nilai definitions. To me, they're all a bunch of words that just doesn't seem to fit into place.
Nyeh. :D


6. March. Thursday. Last day of exam + school.

Wow! (lol)

Well. It was the last day of school before the first term school holidays. Which is just as long as the CNY holidays. Oh well. x) Bio paper was. LOL. Since I did the same like Sejarah. Read. Cram. Puked it out. It was fairly easy. Thennnn. After the exam, all the Form 5 students had to leave the hall and resume our normal classes. The only thing we did was talk play x3457890 times. Well, not ME. I was being a good lil' boy studying for my annoyingly wonderful yet annoying Bible Knowledge paper.


My other necklace that I haven't got the chance to wear yet. It says Christ on the dictionary btw. ;D

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's just that I've dropped the subject for SPM, yet they're forcing us (those who dropped) to take for first and second term WITHOUT the results on our progress sheet. So what's the point of taking the exam? I don't mind learning it. Just why? Ish anyways. It's a good thing, cause in between the BK paper and Bio paper, where people are in classes studying, WE the BK students were studying in a cold and crowded library full of BK students studying for around 3 hours. It was good. x)

After the BK paper, which is after school, I was leaving until I walked past a teacher's office. Standing there was Caroline, Esther and Andrew with Mr Moore. He was giving out the Maths exam paper. x) Then Esther started screaming saying that she hates me. Nyeh. So I wondered how much I got for my Maths. =D Highest.



7. March. Friday. MISA + 1st time in Putrajaya =D

Well. Friday was a holiday for all Primary and Secondary School. (Hopefully all of them were off. Oh darn, the pictures stopped getting uploaded again. Oh well.)

MISA. Was okay. I only liked the 4D theatre. I'm a kid. I'm a sucker for new things. I like things that fascinate me. Oo. Button. *clicks*

cheerioseets, arty.

Ehs. =D


Compare the sizes. It's huge outside. But empty inside. MISA. Pssh.



=) It's a fan in Blast Zone. Scary shit. xD

Oh btw. Elections. LOL I was so excited for some reason. :D Oh well, Selangor is now officially under the opposition's government. Nyeh.


Uhh. My first Indian wedding. HINDU wedding. xD



Wedding car. AWESOME, EH? XD
Cute. ;D

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)