My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

poo again.


I'm trying very hard to post ugly pictures of me k. It's a way to help solve my self-esteem issue. xD

Poo again. (it's my tagline ;D)

Believe this. I haven't started studying Sejarah AND Moral and the exam's tomorrow. Hopefully I won't pass, and the teacher wouldn't scold. But obviously she will right? Sigh. I don't see the point of making us study like mad cows for Moral. "To inculcate moral values" my a**. It's all a bunch of lies! THE GOVERNMENT IS A LIE!1!11!one!!11

Now that's done.

Aku brb. Trying to study. Imma blog tomorrow. :D

o - line break line - o


On a side note, World Maths Day has started. And it'll last 48 hours. And they call it World Maths DAY. xD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)