My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

post


Cutest dog alive. Oreo! It's Ling Sann's dog. :D

- - - - -


Meet Russell.

This picture, is taken before he got involved in a HIT AND RUN accident.

He broke his leg.

Well. Luckily that was after his MSSKL running event. The sad thing is that the motocyclist didn't even stop to help him. DAMN JAHAT RIGHT? Well. At least he's okay now. Sigh. Red house's gonna lose without him wei. XD

To Russell. I hope you get well soon. Hopefully you can still be able to run.

Well that happened a few weeks back. Just decided to put his picture up. xD

- - - - -


Hi Leash. She's the one with teh tie. I hate her. x)

Anyways. It's been a while since I wished anyone Happae Barfday on my blog. Well, Leash. You've been barfed. xD

Happae belated Barfday, Leash. :D

03/03. <- Her birthday. We met during Adrian Wong's farewell party. But we never spoke. Lol. Eh. How on earth did I start talking to you? Homg. I forgot. Okay since I don't know her, I shall end this post. Happy Birthday to me! xD
I love Brownie. He's hawt, ain't he. My effing hot Brownie. I LOVE YOU TO DEATH. YES! THIS IS A CONFESSION. XD I LOVE YOU BROWNIE!

- - - - -

YES! I'M LEAVING SCHOOL! MUAHAHAHHAHAHHA. xD

Fine print. I'm sorry I've neglected you, poor blog.
cheerioseets, arty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
buy levitra online
This can be understood as an additional feature of this drug.
[url=http://www.mwdcabinets.com/]generic vardenafil[/url]
Worldwide delivery!
Levitra is a well known drug in the medical field and an individual relating to the medical field will surely be knowing about it.
http://www.mwdcabinets.com/ - buy generic levitra
There are various others waiting for you.

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)