My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

keel me



Uhh. I got tagged by Sammie. Lalalala. =)

- - - - -


Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total 20 questions, then tag to 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1.) Angelic or devilish? Or a mixture of both.
Both. x)

2.) Rainy days or sunny days? Why?
Cloudy. It's not there. But I like it cloudy. When there's cloud, means there's hope for a bit of rain, which is serenity for me. Sun is okay, through the clouds, as if there's still hope for tomorrow. =D

3.) Which do you like the most? Black or White?
Gosh, I can't choose. But most probably black. Cause my cousin painted my toenails black before and it was really goth and nice. Black is the sum of all colours. That's why I like it. In contrast to white, the mother of all colours. Ahaha. ;D

4.) Who would you marry?
Hopefully someone who has slit eyes like I do. Not to mention someone that has interest in Maths, has hawt black hair, medium size. xD And and. Can play piano or violin really well. X)X)X)

5.) Where is the place you would like to go most? Why?
Definitely somewhere I can find myself again. Probably a pig sty. Ahaha jokes.
Well, I'd like to go Universal Studio Japan now. I didn't buy much stuffs. The next time I go, I wanna go for every ride and buy the things that I didn't get to buy. :)

6.) Who are you most afraid of losing?
Everybody that resonates with me. Basically they break into millions of pieces when we're in the same pitch.

7.) When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
Eat chocolate and bersad. I mean beremo. I just had a bersad moment yesterday.

8.) What is the one thing you can never tire of?
Computer. Music. Well, music as in my piano. But sometimes I get too tired of it. Physically.

9.) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him? Or just keep the secret in the heart, observing by yourself?
Keep the secret in the heart. That's what I'm doing now anyways. It's so hard to tell. So I'm keeping it until I die. Means I won't be happy at all.

10.) Till now, what is the moment that you regret most?
The moment I left Universal Studios Japan. I was like "LOL I WANNA BUY!" In the end I didn't. Sigh. I regret it like hell.
And one more. I'm not gonna tell. It's about somebody that left.

11.) What are the requirements that you wish for your another half?
Spiky hair, same birthday and taller than me by a bit. x) Wait, what does other half mean? My future spouse or my other half? Lol.

12.) Which type of person you hate most?
Those that hates me. Not really la, just the bitchy ones.

13.) What is your ambition?
I've so not decided yet. I wanna be something that relates music, maths and art. Sigh.

14.) Would you rather be someone else at this moment?
Yea, that special someone. LOL.

15.) If you could have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
Lotsa money. A LOT of money. To buy clothes and what not.

16.) What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
Do what I like doing best. Sleep until the world ends. I wouldn't know what hit me.

17.) Who's your favourite cartoon character?
Uh. Spongebob. XD

18.) What do you think that is most important in your life?
My music.

19.)Describe your dream house
Omg. Uhh. I want it to be a glass house. But the back portion, which contains the bathroom and bedroom, is to be surrounded by a wall of concrete. Then in the middle is a small open space where you can have parties/ functions. Like a Japanese house but modernised. ;D

20.) Your favourite TV theme song, and your favourite line from it.
Uh. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOBSQUAREPANTS. X)

I TAG:
1. Leash
2. Saunder
3. Cherng
4. Jamin
5. Yoong Jie
6. YMay
7. Shaun
8. I can't think. Maybe you? You're the last resort.

- - - - - -


That aside. I had my theory exam on Monday. That's why you didn't see me in school. =D Cause I was at another school doing other school stuffs. ;D

I did nothing but play Cabal Online for the past few days. I was soooooooo bored that I had to play that game like, 8 hours a day. And because of that, I couldn't continue my school work. Something that Jing Tao would kill me if he'd find out what I was doing instead of working on the school website. x)

cheerioseets, arty.


Vrrr.. vrrooom! XD

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)