My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, March 03, 2008

toodles.

Exam Stress.

Seriously, what's that?

Well, I seriously don't know. Yea, like seriously, man. Yeap, seriously. Now stop saying seriously before I go nuts.

Exam stress - a word that defines everything that has got to do with exams.

- -

Oh and yes, stress. I forgot, seriously. With all my heart, I'd repel you if I'd had to, you darn exam stress. It's not that it's a bad thing, it's just that really annoying feeling you have, especially when Tjun Wah is sitting beside you. (Well, not really, but I just felt like adding his name here. Trust me, he is seriously annoying.) You feel like watching tee-vee but noooo you just have to study and study and study and study until your head gets bitten off by an ant that's been biting you since 3 days ago. You didn't notice it there because you were busy studying. Makes sense, right?

What's with Arthur and ants? Well. Actually, I have FANTASIES involving ants in positions and me standing with 'em ants. Well, NOT TRUE.

Uhh. Where was I?

Oh yea.

Exam Stress.

Literally, it means stress caused by exams. Or IS IT?

Oh well. I shall leave you with that to think about. It's just exams after all.

All the best to all of you taking exams. Extra luck to those who haven't started yet. Extra extra luck to those who sucks in doing simple maths like 1 + 1. SUPER extra extra extra luck to those who can't spell 'A'.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)