My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, March 21, 2008

donuts



Today's Good Friday. Everybody knows what's Good Friday, right? RIGHT?

"Good Friday, also called Holy Friday or Great Friday, is the Friday preceding Easter Sunday. It commemorates the crucifixion and death of Jesus at Calvary." Wikipedia on Good Friday

My school's on holiday today. Watched two movies back to back. That's all I'm gonna say.



First up is The Spiderwick Chronicles. It's realllllly nice. Makes me just wanna go into a place where mystical and mythical creatures live. It's just so sex-citing! Wait no. Scrap that.

It's just so exciting! I have no idea why I used sex-citing. Felt like it. Anyways, the main actor(s) are actually just a guy. Freddie Highmore. He played twins. One's Jared Grace, the other's Simon Grace.



The kid in grey is Freddie. He's one year younger than me. If he looks familiar, then you'd wanna see the next picture.



This is from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory that was aired in 2005, when he was 13. You know, he's Charlie, the poor kid that had to get his second bar of chocolate to get the Golden Ticket.



He also acted in Five Children and It as the lil' boy, Robert. I didn't notice that he was the same boy until I googled Spiderwick. Meh.

Aku ber-jealous. He's only one year younger than me, and he has lotsa achievements. What was I doing 4 years ago? Iono? I was a fat boy running around WMS. Sigh..

Oh well, at least I'll try to be normal. And try not to be so jealous. It's bad.

There was this part in the movie, when they were escaping from something in the sewers, and when they reached the surface, which is the road, they almost got hit by a car. Budden the car hit something else.

"Oh my God, did I hit something?"
"Yes! Thank you!" and off they ran.

Taxi driver
Jared

Found it really funny. xD



The next show I watched was An Empress and The Warriors. It's a remake of a classic movie. The storyline a bit dull, budden it has REALLLY cool fighting scenes. xD

Okay, enough with movies. I wanna share my passion for food.



Doughnuts! XD

To those of you who haven't tried Big Apple donuts, please do. I can't wait till the next time I buy these donuts again. It's niceeeeeee. Apparently, people queue up for more than half an hour for these donuts. I was lucky. First in the line. x)

First bite, and you'd be in a field of donuts, where everything is soft and fluffy. Then you'd have big giant pink donuts flying in the sky, and rivers, flowing with chocolate, and at the end of the river is another giant donut, where it's being filled by the chocolate. Homggggg. x)

cheerioseets, arty.

PS: Another boring post. Sue me.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)