My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

mandarin people


Stuffs I have on my pencil box. It's funny. I have a mini blue devil that say "I'm not small", a bell and a tag thingy from Lay Yin that says "Love Lime Like Arty". Which I came up with. XD I <3 my pencil box(s).

Today's a very bad day. I'm in a bad mood for no reason. I can't concentrate playing piano. I get angry every second I hit a wrong note. Homg, what's wrong with me? Why are there stars in the skies? WHY IS THE EARTH ROUND? OMG.

Why? Cause :

Lemon = good.





Had breakfast at this new place called Lemon and everything there has lemon. Lemon coke. Lemonrice. Lemon chicken rice. Lemon posters. Lemon lights. Lemons.

Anyways, food was good and I had to rush back for tuition at 11. On a holiday. Actually, I wanted to go to Popular to get a new calculator and a few pens. Budden, it was close. Oh, did I mention what happened to my oh-so-beautiful-and-wonderful calculator? It died.



Julius said someone dropped it on the floor and it couldn't work. But, but but! He could at least come and say sorry.
Bish.

- - - - -




Laman Kaktus @ SMK Jinjang. xD

- - - - -




This is a piece of eaten chicken bones that my Head Librarian, How Sin Yi ate. Lol lately, I've been giving her a lot of my food. I have no idea why. I'm on a diet but I'm eating hella lot. Especially at night. Gosh. I'm having issues.

I'm taking pictures of eaten bones. Good enough for a reason?

- - - - -




Btw, guess what's this. Correct guess and you'll get a special prezzie from me. xD

Was at Jie Cong's house for tuition just now. Oh, my teacher's pregnant. Six months now. Ahaha, hopefully it'll be a cute baby. xD We took pictures budden her friendster is just. Uhh. x)



I like this picture of Jie Cong's house. Taken by me, of course. He stays in a bungalow on top of a hill. Nice, right? =( Everyday get to breathe fresh air and see nice tall green things that can't move. Meh. One bad thing is that many people, OLD NOISY people like to walk up and down that hill every morning. I know since I fetch him to school every morning.

You'd see old people, either wearing pants that're too tight, or shirts that REALLY need to be less transparent than it already it. It's horrible.


That's Jie Cong feeding an animal of his kind. x) Don't tell him I said that. =D

- - - - -

Oh. I failed Moral. And passed Chemistry and Physics. =d

cheerioseets, arty.

PS: Delon's blogging.
Please visit. He's lonely.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)