My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, March 24, 2008

pr0n


Poo.

I haven't done my BM homework for a few weeks already. So, basically, I have a pile of BM homework, which, I hopefully would want to finish by the end of this week, which I can. xD

I failed Moral.

I didn't get A for Add Maths for the first time. Aku bersad.

The only two subjects that I'm very disappointed in right now. Sigh.

Oh well, Imma talk about it next time. Watching Grey's Anatomy nao. On a school night. And this Saturday's a school day, damn it. Cancel tuition, cancel my classes. Darn school. =(

Nite people, you need to rest. Adrian needs a break from spamming. He's not worthy.

Oh, I almost forgot. Happae Barfday, Pei Ji.
If you want me to wish you happy birthday, tell me your birthday. ;D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)