My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

beh


Tony Romas again. =D

Gosh, my mid-term exams are finally over. And right after that my school had our annual Teachers' Day celebration.

Gah, I was so tired in school on Friday, I fell asleep distributing the boxes. Well, obviously, right? I only slept for freaking 2 hours. Sigh. Teachers' Day sucked. I-don't-know-why but the mood was soooo dead. I mean, Teachers' Day usually starts with the Principal giving a speech, right? But noo, she HAD to go to Australia on that day. Wow. Puurrfect timing.

After school, I helped Mrs Peter mark the Bible Postal Quiz papers. Nyeh, the Form 5s did wayyyyyyyy better than the Form 1s - 4s. XDD All the Form 5s had at least 70 marks. And the others had less than 70. Go Form 5s! XD

The papers are such a bother, I couldn't even lift my fingers anymore after that. To make things worse, I had to wait one whole hour for my friend's mum to come and fetch me. I couldn't even go home to have nice well deserved sleep. Ah well. Reached home. Slept for 4 hours without even trying. And had to wake up to go to Tony Romas for dinner. XD Well, I like waking up for dinner. Especially if it's TONY ROMAS. Walao, I tell you arrrr, the food there is just AUHHSOMEEE. Like, HOMG, you know? Well, go try if you haven't tried before. If you've got no money, beg borrow steal I don't care. ;D

After dinner, went to watch a movie! Totally unplanned stuffs. Watched Drillbit Taylor. Never heard of it before, and so I watched. It was nice at first. But fell asleep for a bit. Nyeh, don't wanna talk about it. Felt like it was a waste of my RM11.

- - - - -



Had Big Apple Donuts for lunch yesterday. ;D

Then I went for my T4YP rehearsals until 7. Ate Dominoes for dinner. And attended 100-Words Projectclikku right there itself. It was reallllly nice. I mean, just wonderful. Mosquitoes. People. XD

Anyways, tired. Lazy to blog right now.

Au revoir.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)