My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

dai loh


Yay. My grandpa's doing well. =) Visitted him on Mother's Day. He replaced a stainless steel rod in his leg and replaced his ball-and-socket joint at his Pelvic Girdle.

I'm not sure that's how you explain it, it's how I interpreted it based on my Biology text book. xD

Sigh. Today was the first day for my Mid-term exams. Super super super the tired laa. Slept at 12 last night doing Bio and Add Maths.

Gahh. BM Paper 1. It was alright, just that I slept 3 times during the exam. While I was writing the second paragraph of my essay, for some God-knows what reason, I fell asleep, and tried REALLLLY hard to concentrate. Homg, I tell youuu. Rasa macam nak mati la. I don't know why, but I just couldn't stay up. In the end, I managed to finish my essay before sleeping again. Lesson to be learnt.
Note to self: SLEEP EARLIER TONIGHT.


Add Maths Paper 2 was just, purely, pink-with-all-the-ribbons-and-flowers-ly, GAY. Homg, I knew how to do the hard questions, but totally blanked out on the easy ones. I feel so ashamed of myself. =(

Biology Paper 1. Don't care la. I ABSOLUTELY hate Bio. Period.

- - - - -

Tomorrow, I've got Engrish Paper 1, BM Paper 2 and Physics Paper 1. And tomorrow night I've got my T4YP class again. Not sure how I'm gonna study Sejarah for the day after tomorrow, but who cares. ><

Mika is good to listen to when you're studying for exams. No, seriously. That's what I'm listening to right now. =) It's soothing, yet gets you to be at your best, studying the crap out of the damned book crammed with facts and what not. Sorry. ;D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)