My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

ten


I didn't photoshop this picture. It reallly does say RM0.00. ;D

So, I came home at about 11pm last night after watching the really good Good People. It was just, you know, nice. It being the first play I've ever been to, it's a good start.

I mean, like just, wow. Anyways, those of you who wanna watch it, it's gonna be last played(screened..?) tomorrow. 18th of May. 3.00pm.

Good People clikku

- - - - -



I love chairs. x)

- - - - -


This morning. Gah, woke up and kinda got ready for tuition. I was using Facebook and watching YouTube videos. Teh T4YP fwens got me addicted to it. (Blame them! XD)

Ahaha so anyways, got ready to go for my class at KLPac. It was just the usual stuff, you know? Left at 4.30 for my piano.

Anyways, I came back to KLPac at 7.30pm for reading through the whole production of Ten. I'll tell you more about Ten next time. =D



So, yea. I arrived at 7.00pm, bringing a box of sandwiches, thinking that I'll have them for dinner, but I already had like, bread and milk during my piano class, couldn't even drink a sip of water anymore that time. So, yea. When I walked upstairs to look for my friends, I heard voices and lotsa laughter. As I walked up higher, I smelled fried chicken. A lil' bit more higher, and I saw a group of young people, devouring chickens. Yes, CHICKENS. The first time I've seen a box of Ke**cky Fri*d Ch***en fried chicken being finished in such a short time.

Ahaha, naw, I'm just joking. They aren't that barbaric. ;D *I shan't write NASTY things about people FROM T4YP, if not, they have to beg me not to put up contents. *evil laughs* *

We went for a walk after that, having to digest all of those RED MEAT. I'm on a less meat diet, so. xD Bleh, the park at night, isn't as nice as the park in the morning. But Iedil does get lamer at night, though, which is a good thing. Homg, his lame jokes, are just lammeeeeee. I swear, if you Googled 'Lame jokes', you'd find his name there, first on the list.

After having bitten by the mosquitoes, we went back upstairs and started arranging the tables and sat around 3 tables arranged rather peculiarly, considering how everyone must be seen while sitting around the not-so-round table. Then, we started reading through, and timing every single script that was going to be performed in Ten.

It was rather fun, actually. Having laughed at comical moments, and not-so-comical moments. I enjoyed myself, that's the good thing. The scripts that are going to be used in Ten are really well written, I mean, I'm not sure what's the theme of Ten, but I'm sure that everybody will enjoy them, even though some of the plays contain hella lot of the word, fuck eff-word.

Kak Syat timed it, and I think it was about 90 minutes long. Having add all the actions and all, should be much longer.

Almost all the characters in all the plays are whacky in their own way. I'm not gonna tell what character I'm gonna play, cause I think most people would know what kind of character suits my personality. You know, the kid type, I think. I can't wait when we start doing them and the rehearsals with all the wonderful, cheerful, vibrant, and old people. XDD

Doki doki - Excited in Japanese. =D

And and, Chris asked us to take pictures of chairs that represent our characters, I'm guessing you know which chair I'll be using. ;D

I'm gonna go watch my showw noww.
Even though it's 12.30am. xD


cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)