My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

sessions


My brother's car. He likes his car. See how shiny it is? That's the intensity of his love for his inanimated object. Basically it's not inanimated, since it can move here and there, it's still doesn't have life. xD


OMG Sudden urge for more Inari. =) Those of you out there who doesn't seem to visit this blog before but would like too, but would've since you're already reading this, *breathes*, who haven't tried some of this delightful delight, PLEASE DO. XD

Anyways, visited T4YP blog. Found a list!

* Alfred Loh Kurt Loong
* Ani Juliana bt. Ibrahim
* Arthur Chia Tek nyeh. x)
* Farah Rani
* Gadiy Lim Yong Quen
* Gowri Paary
* Hana Mazlan
* Ivan Chan Chee Pang yay.
* Johann Oh Hock Seng yay. x2
* Kimberly Mehta
* Marvin Wong Jo's friend.
* Mohd. Ashraf bin Mohd. Zain Arifin
* Oliver Johanan Chelliah Peters
* Sharon Lam Hui Ling
* Tengku Iedil Tengku Alaudin
* Ujval Singh Sidhu-Brar

And I don't know any of the others. O.O Ahaha can't wait for the first session tomorrow night. Yahhh, it's at NIGHT. The Wednesday sessions are at night. At KLPac. Gah. Scary. But still, I can't wait.


I still think my hands are nice. I don't know why. XDDD

'kay. Wanna go do my Moral project. Passing it up on Friday. O.O

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)