My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, May 23, 2008

cheers



I'm in despair!

David Archuleta lost.

ADRIAN. DID YOU VOTE FOR ARCHULETA? You're the only person in America that I know now, 'cept for perv David Lee.

SIGH. OH WELL. At least exams are over now. =D

- - - - -



Meet Sharon. She's a friend of mine. Ghost, actually.

- - - - -



If you're wondering why I'm not asleep, I'm doing these damn boxes. 'Kay gotta continue. Cut short on blogging, more on working.

cheerioseets, arty.

-Edit- 2:40am 23rd May 2008.

I'm finally done with the boxes. This is one of the boxes I was asked to make [Librarian stuffs, don't ask]. So yea, for my teachers, for how much they've done for us. This particular one is for Madam Grace, from the Choir. xD






'kay. I going to sleep now. Hopefully I can wake up 3 hours later. T.T

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)