My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, May 16, 2008

much

[edit]

THIS is Brownie. xD


[/edit]
- -



Ahaha, Pic #5 from my Classic Lala poses that Leash asked me to do last time.
I have no other picture to put. xD


Anyways,
MORAL'S ALL OVER NOW. YAYYYYY. XDDD
Chem, Bio and Phys left.


That and I passed my blardy Theory exam. xD HOMG SO MANY GOOD THINGS AT ONCE. XDDD

I'm gonna go watch Good People @ KLPac tonight. So, YAY to no more studying for the next two days and cramping all that infomation on Monday is the way to go. XD

Todae

Chemistry Paper 1 - LOL. Quite easy. I'm surprised that it was actually THIS easy. I mean, like, usually it'd be much much much MUCH more harder than what I've seen. But nyahaha, it was quite easy.

REJOICE! That and I'm gonna go now. I'm tired. I need to sleep. Slept at 1am last night memorising those darned Moral values-that-won't-help-you-in-life-no-matter-how-hard-you-memorise-them kinda thing. =)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)