My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

omgwtfbdays!

<-edit->
T4YP @ Wordpress linked me. Just wanna welcome those of you coming in from their website. HELLOS!
<-/edit->


I know you won't be reading this, but still..


Happy Mother's Day!

- - - - -



Grats to my cousin, Cheryline. I hope she'll have a wonderful and prosperous(?) wedded life.

Gosh, I reached back home at 12am. And I had to wake up before 9 today, tuition. Pfft.

Saturdays are so packed for me, I think I should have some break in between or something. T.T

11.00am - 12.30am - Add Maths tuition.
2.00pm - 4.30pm - TTP @ KLPac
4.30pm - 5.00pm - T4YP @ KLPac (supposed to be from 2 - 6)
5.30pm - 6.30pm - Piano class.

Thennnn, yesterday I had my cousin's wedding dinner, which I rushed from my piano class to. Had to change in the car. o.o And I reached home at 12am.


This was the toilet I saw at Nikko hotel. Gosh, reminds me of the one I saw in Japan. xD


The one I saw in a hotel in Japan. =D

- - - - -



Oh, yesterday, at the wedding dinner, I saw Xin Yun, Boon Siew's sister. Boon Siew's my formmate and also a friend that has the same birthday with me. Found out that we're related. His father is the bride's father's cousin. Which means that his father is my cousin's father's cousin. And thus, Boon Siew and Xin Yun are my cousin's cousins. Funny, I thought we only had the same birthday, but to find out that we're related? That's just too much. xD

Anyways, I've got tuition now. Baiii. ;D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)