My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, May 30, 2008

waste


I was working on this layout for my blog since 7 o'clock, using the theme 'Pixels'. Butttt, I just hate it. So I'm scrapping it. Not enough creative juice, considering I tak lama guna Photoshop dah.

When I compared that with all my previous layouts, it's just. Like, you know,
Sheet.

So yea. Gotta share all my previous layouts and compare how sucky the new one is. =(


This is my favourite layout of all of them. Inspired by lines.


This was done after I came back from KK, Sabah. =D


This was the only layout that I used for 3 seasons. Christmas 2006, New Year 2007 and CNY 2007.


And this layout was made after having the 'pico' MSN talk with Cherng.

And there's one more, the one I made after coming back from Japan, the one with the toilet seat. XD

Haha, see how my life influence my layout? I'm kinda amazed, really. The current one was made when I got a rose but it died even though I tried everything I could to save it. Then I had some troubles with myself. Then it all started. So yea, sentimental values. =)

Now, I'm working on another layout. Prolly themed 'Drama and Music', since these two are the two things I'm really feeling enthusiastic about. =D

Night. I'm tired. 4 hours of wasted work. =)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)