My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

scary

Watched Iron Man just 4 hours ago. I mean, it started at 7.30pm. Finished at 10pm. xD Well, there're several things I've found out.

1) He's not made of IRON. (Ferum, if you prefer Malay)
-His armor is actually made up of an alloy metal that contains titanium.

2) At the first part of the movie, he carries a car battery.
-It looks weird. Seriously. If you'd watch it, you'd laugh too. xD

3) You know the Malay subtitles? And how bad they usually are? It got worse.
-LOL. ORANG BESI. XD

4) Funniest thing I saw on the show. So, they were showing a bunch of cool metal scraps.
-I saw a micrometer screw gauge. It looked so out of place. XD Maybe it's just me, cause I don't find it cool and it doesn't go with scraps. But then again. LOL.

Okay, I'm done. Sorry. xD

- - - - -



This is an apple, in case you didn't know that.

- - - - -



CF and Scouts had a bake sale. This is the life science room in school. It's totally awesome after being renovated. Omfg, it's damn nice right? Nicer than my house kitchen. = =

- - - - -


After teh movie, me, my mum and my brother, had dinner at Tomy Roma's. Omfg, AWESOME FOOD. XD But I was so fullll I couldn't walk after that. But then again, AUHSOME FOOD. XD


Hot chocolate that I had. ;D


Buffalo wings.


Grilled Rosemary Chicken. This was what I had. Sinful. xD


Pacific Cod. My mum had this. I didn't get to try it, I was too full. T.T


My brother's prawn pasta. There were a LOT of prawns. It scared me. =(


Sadly, I couldn't finish my food. Kinda sad, cause this is the second time I couldn't finish my food. First time was at TGIF this year. = =

Well, after dinner, we went to look for my mum's friends at a bar. Kinda boring. The mood was so dead. The karaoke people sucked. The service was bad. I left early. x)

- - - - -



You know, I've never been to a mall at night before. This is how the Curve looks like when it's dark. But still, the Street was FULL of people. It's damn scary.

- - - - -


k, I'm gonna memorise my script now. Nite. =)

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)