My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A.

Awesomeee, right? xD
'Twas when I drove to Jie Cong's house. x)

Random Arty fact! #22
I like the number 21, but forgot to mention in the previous Arty fact. O:
Therefore I have another fact. I iz fat.


Thanks Leash for my new header! XD I asked her to make a new one for me cause I don't have my Photoshop! *gasp* x)

Anyways, we had our first Ed Board meeting today! :P Explained everything and all. xD

And so we're given our first assignments! :) I don't wanna say it here! But I must say that the graphics team is a team of very talented people! xD Homg, Yi-Vonne's graphics is awesome! xD So it's Petrina's. Haha. xD

New task a bit hard la for me, but let's work hard at it! XD

ANYWAYS;

Happae A day! xD

I was at Kim Gary on Saturday as usual and I ordered the French Toast set. xD Soo yeahhh. That's what it is. Cause it's awesome. :P

cheerioseets, arty.

P/S: I cut it like that. :P

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)