My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

well

I'm.. Not in a very good mood. Yet, I'm in a happy mood as well. I'm happy cause I got my locker today. :) It's awesome. IT'S SQUARE. IT'S GREEEEEEEEEEEN. x)

Moving on to the sad thingy, someone said something behind my back, but in front of me? Something like that. It was something bad, yet I'm not pissed because of what he had said. I'm just surprised to see that there're still people like that in college.

Aren't college going students supposed to be matured? That there aren't supposed to have people discriminating, stereotyping other people. What kind of reaction should I have? Should I be shocked? Should I be sad? Should I be angry? Pfft. Wth, I thought I didn't have to go through this crap ever again in college, especially in a college like Taylor's.

Well, if you wanna say something about other people, you don't have to say it so loudly. :)

As much as I want to curse you all the way, I can't really be bothered wasting my finger strength writing those things out. I'm happy enough just thinking about the way you'd die, suffer an eternally lonely life in college, university, and working life. :) *ebil laugh*

I never knew I can be so evil. x)

Homg, HOMEWORK. Further Maths and all. O:

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)