My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

thaipusam

Random Arty fact! #20
I love the rain. It calms me down and makes me forget all the bad things that happened to me during the day. :)


You know, those animes, where you can always see cats walking on the rooftops? I've always thought that it only happens in anime. Then I found out today that it happens in real life! XD Seriously. Observe:

I know, right? x)


So damn cute right? XD

I'm a bit sad, though. Cause I didn't get to put my logo there cause I lost all my files. =( Anddddd, my comp's spoil, so I don't have photoshop. :D

Anyways, I kinda hated today. Cause I couldn't leave the house! The Thaipusam jam! Every year WITHOUT FAIL. IT'S SO ANNOYING. @.@ But I havta tolerate it in order to build a nation where everybody is integrated. (Read: LAN topic) :P

OHH. Alanna came to my house just now! :D Cause Kat had people at her house, so Alanna had to wait at mine until it was okay for her to go. :O But we had fun! Played the piano for like an hour and a half, SMSed Julius who's in NS with his mean replies for me :O, prank MSNed one of her camp friends, and much more talking. xD

Nyeh, 'twas fun. Then havta fetch her to Kat's house. Yeap, that's all I did today. x)

I've decided that my first road kill would be a PANDA.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)