My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

tiringism

What a pic I found. xD Sept '08.

Random Arty fact! #26
I didn't have much friends in Form 1 and Form 2. Cause I was.. Anti-social? I didn't know that I had to even make friends. Primary school was worse. I only had 2 friends. O:

Therefore, talk to me everytime you see me! :) Let us be friends! :D :D


Rawr. I watched the best episode of The Simpsons ever today! HOMG. So awesome. It's like, they did it in the style of the TV series, 24. You know, where they have like, this time ticking and ticking. xD And Bart had like, this shadow-ish cel-shade. :D

College today was.. Tiring. I was on MSN with SIAAAA last night. Stupid thin boy. O:

Ohh, we had lunch today with our mentor! Haha, it was kinda awkward la, I guess. Cause even Kah Fai, Pei Chin and William joined us for lunch today. xD Iono, our class a bit.. Special. WIDEE variety of people, different types with just a few people. Awesome. I HEART you guys. x) PS1! :D :D

Mm, I've been busy lately, Ed Board webpage design, KLMUN topic research. O: Wish me luck. xD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)