My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, February 13, 2009

three

Random Arty fact! #24
I'm sick. I'm PERVERTED. RAWR. XD

Eh, crap. I'm still at college. HOWEVER, I'm using my brother's laptop to come online. I brought it along to college cause I used it for the Tree Huggers booth for the ECA drive. :) It managed to survive for a whooping 4 hours! HOMG. And it played a video for 3 hours and a half. *pats back of laptop* Good job! :D

Homg, but damn funny right cause this laptop, without a power supply can only last for about 5 minutes. The last time I tried it just tried to enter standby modef and died. LOL. Can't help but laugh.

But then again, we used two laptops for our booth cause we wanted it to be a paperless environment and entered thier names straight into the Tree Huggers Database! It was fun to make. I can't believe that whatever I learnt for ICT for SPM actually came useful. :D *proud* So, for now, we have about.. 70 members? Yeap! S-E-V-E-N-T-Y. And I still haven't formed the choir yet. O:

OH. I was playing O2Jam on Bobo's laptop today. XD OMG. I'm still pretty good at it. :D I'm happy enough for that. At least my gaming skills so quite okay. :P

Anyways. I'd better pack up now, since my mom would be coming anytime soon. :D

To all of you who have that special someone,

Happy Valentines Day!

And to all of the single people like me,

Happy Single Awareness Day!

AND if you like hugs,

Happy Free Hugs Day! :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)