My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, February 02, 2009

teddyyyy

Lol yes. xD

Did you know that there's this programme called, Teddy Bear Cops™? Apparently the police, fire and emergency officials found out that by giving a teddy bear to a child during an emergency helped calm the child down. So Teddy Bear Cops™ was created to help distribute these bears to the cops and fire department to help calm the children down! :D

I think this program is only implemented in the US. Can you actually imagine how the kids will feel? "Oh hey! If I can get a free teddy bear by burning this building down, so why shouldn't I burn this building down? *grins*" Honestly, I really don't mind burning 3 shoplots, 2 cars and a human being to get a teddy bear.

They're worth it. x) Them teddy bears should be huge, all fluffy and nice to hold. I can't imagine a world without teddy bears. It'd be like, a world without air. Yes, teddy bears and soft toys alike are like air to me. They're THAT important. Yeah, THAT only. So small. :D

- -

[ The hall was filled with students, arranged in a way so that there was a walkway in the middle of the hall, spacious enough for an elephant to pass through, not that there will be any animals.

I was tapping my right foot as I waited for my name to be called out, bits of fluffy clouds floating lightly around me as I did.

“Nervous little bugger, aren’t you?” My older classmate teased and I started tapping my left foot, matching the rhythm of my right foot. “Relax a bit, will you? There’s nothing to be nervous about.”

“For you it isn’t. It’s my first assignment, and I’m sleep deprived because of this.”

He grinned and tugged at my wings.

I winced and was just about to rip his wings off when I heard my name
being called. ]

An excerpt from my Commonwealth essay. Mm. I'm stuck. Very stuck. Sighhh. So.. Good luck figuring out my story? x)

I'll need to finish it tonight. I started just 5 hours ago and took a long 3 hours break between then and now. I'm freaking lazy. :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)