My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

strong

L > R. Bro, me and Ken! :D

Haha, you've gotta admit that I look quite cute in that pic. XD

I didn't do anything productive today. I didn't do my homework. I didn't exercise. (Which I haven't done for 4 weeks straight. Woot, one month! :D) I DID use Jie Cong's sister's laptop for 5 hours, working on a Ed Board assignment using Photoshop. I won't post it up here, takut people steal idea and all. XDD *perasan*

I believe that this is what they call, procrastinating? Lack of social interaction. And a very serious case of writer's block. This is baddd. BADDD.

SOMEONE, HELP MEEEEE.

OH. I don't have college tomorrow! :D AHAHAHAHAHA! XDD *points and laugh at people who have schooooool tomorrow* X)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)