My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

cupcake

Happae Valentines Day! :D Shari gave cupcakes to her friends. O: How nice. xD

Random Arty fact! #25
I love accents. They're like, the best. My favourite accent would be the Scottish accent. SO HAWT. XD Ask me and I'll show you. x)

Rawrr! I think people should wake up being happy. I find people who wake up in a bad mood are very.. pissing off. Cause I'll get affected by that and try to tahan not to be pissed off cause they'll be pissed off at you for no reason. O:

THAT ASIDE. Thanks Shari for the cupcake! :) It was.. Sweet. Literally. And tasty. XD

Mm, cupcakes are the best. They're so sweet, so nice, full of calories, and it just makes you so happy when you receive one. x)

Ooh! I watched Valkyrie yesterday. OMG SO SAD. O: I cried at the end. D= Then I watched Titanic at night. I cried again. :'( OMG. All these movies should be played everyday. They're so nice. XD

I drove to OU to watch Valkyrie with Kee Aik, Bobo, Jess and Kit! xD I just met Jess and Kit yesterday but I must say la that they're pretty crazee. Laughing at everything. O: But they're nice people! :) Valentine's Day not spent alone. Well, first time with friends. Okay-ish, I guess. :)

And I'm EXTREMELY BORED. I need to do my Ed Board assignment. O: So boring. D:

Shari and I. With the cupcake. But her eyes closed!

So we took another picture again. The cupcake couldn't masuk the picture. O:


OHH. My name appeared in the papers today. Star Education centrespread. xD Clickkk.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)