My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

yay



Random Arty fact! #27
I lack attention. I think everyone should know that by now haha. :P I guess it's not really a random fact if everyone knows. x)
I'm basically an attention seeker haha. :)


Rawrrr. KLMUN Conference was funnnn. The debates are over and YAY. :D I met new people and lotsa lotsa lotsa international school students..

..Which is great! Many benefits from that. Like, accents, accents and accents! XD The guys aren't really hot and the girls a bit hard to rate. O: I guess I like asians moar. x)

HOMG. I wanna like, start a choir! TCSH Acapella choir. :) Anybody interested mail me at artychia@gmail.com! :D

That aside, let me just go do my Further Maths homework. I'm 2 weeks late. O:

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)