My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

sigh

Random Arty fact! #18
I'm afraid of people looking at me. I don't know why.
When I see people walking in hallways and called me out, I'd be scared. And cringe. :O


Lawl. My comp's dead. No pictahs! ):

OH! I finished my essay! xD I'm happae! 1649 words. It's an achievement. I finished it in 3 hours last night. Meh, it caused me to sleep late! I was so tired when I woke up in the morning.

Sigh.

College today was.. uneventful. It's getting more mundane, and more mundane. The pattern is finally showing. Like, Everyday = same. I didn't get to go lunch with my class today, cause I had to leave early. Why?

I had my driving lesson. Sigh. My exam's tomorrow! Pray that I pass! :D

And I've been sighing like mad these days. Kinda depressing. I need a best friend. An outgoing camwhore preferably. =\

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)