My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, February 06, 2009

yes!

Random Arty fact! #19
I think hugs are the best physical contact in the world. It gives you that feeling. I don't really know how to explain it but you should really try it!
Free Hugs day on the 14th of February! Spread the word! x)


I PASSED MY DRIVING EXAM! :D :D

I can freaking drive now! X)

Sadlyyy, I don't have a car. And I can't drive yet. Cause I haven't got my license yet. :D BUT I PASSED! NO MORE STRESS!

Anyways, I'm tired. Nak tidoh. OHHH. I made it into Editorial Board too! XD Under Grahpics department, of course. :)

Meh. Since I'm so tired, I'm just gonna shut my mind off and blog.

I woke up at 6am this morning and waited for my instructor to come and fetch me and sat in the car for an hour and a half drive to the driving school to take my Bahagian 2 exam. :D

Then I PASSED. HOMG HOMG HOMG HOMG. All of them saw my parking and 3 point turn. ZOMG. Purrfectt. x)

Selepas itu kan, my instructor's wife fetch me balik home tauu. Kat 10.30am. I took a 5 minute bath, change my clothes and out I go again! Back to college, of course. I took a cab at the bus station near the main road and was sweating like crapp. :O

I managed to reach college in time for class. :D If I missed another Further Maths class, I wouldn't be able to catch up. It's SO hard. =( Today we learned further about Mathematical Induction. Lawl. Basically it's like, we have to proof stuffs that have already been proven. SO STUPID. XD

After that me, Kee Aik, Bobo and John went to eat Jap food! At Nagomi. It's a syabu-syabu restaurant but we had cheap Bento though. x) It was.. Cheap. XDD

Lunch took an hour, but we didn't have anything else after that. We stayed back for our Tree Hugger's Club's first club meeting! :D So we started playing cards and Bobo plugged his comp into the speaker system in the class and all of us started singing! LOL. :D We couldn't really agree to a song cause John is evillll. He hates all the nice oldies. =( But that was fun too, the quarreling, of course. xD

I brouht Brownie to college today, again. But today before the club meeting, he was seriously abused. Bobo and Kee Aik tied him up in my spare long sleeved shirt and hung him on the projector string. Hanging there! Pfft! So mean. :'(

And I'm the Tree Hugger's Club's Vice President! *yay* x)

Okay, dah habis dah, my stupid short boring rant. :D

cheerioseets, arty.

I wasn't able to talk. Didn't even see.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)