My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, September 07, 2009

annoying

Hand. ♥

Random Arty fact! #34
I like going out with friends. It's just that I don't have many friends that wants to go out with me. )':
Heck, even my brother doesn't want to go out with me. Oh well. I wanna go out! Heh. My weekends are usually spent with family, so I guess it's a good thing as well. :)
But sometimes, you know it's better to just hang out with a couple of your good friends, laughing at a funny movie together. :)


LOL. I think I just ♥-ed my own hand. xD

Picture taken at Yi-Vonne/Laine's 18th birthday party. :)

I've got my Chemistry exam coming up in 4 hours time. I haven't finished studying yet and I'm here in the computer lab not studying. Should I? Yes. I be going nao. Bai. :O

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)