My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

lamp

Guess what's this? :D
5 reasons why I hate holidays

1) I gain weight easily.

Don't start about me being super thin and all cause I know I'm not. I don't exercise, nor do I try to do some. Well, I still work out in the morning, but that's last time, not anymore. I'm gonna start again, but yeah. )':
I gained 4KGs since the hols started.
The only exercise I ever get is walking up and down the escalators in college. That's how much exercise I get in a week.

2) I don't study. AT ALL.

Dah la, I don't exercise, I don't study summore. Sigh. I haven't touched a single book since my holidays started. And I'm very sure that my super smart classmates have revised enough to score straight A's for our AS exams. :O

3) I don't get enough attention.

Hate me for being an attention seeker, I don't care! :O

Well, I actually do, if not I won't dying for attention the entire holidays. Hoping and wishing someone would drop me a comment in my cbox. = = But with the lack of updates? Highly unlikely. =P

4) I sleep a lot.

..which contributes to the gain in weight. And also the destruction of my sleep cycle. I used to sleep at 11PM and wake up at 7AM every morning..

..until I saw this movie. The Descent. Unrated version summore. I stopped watching at the 45th minute. That's where the monster first appeared. I've yet to continue it since then. Sleepless nights till now. Two days already. =O

5) I can has no blog updates.

Not because I don't have anything to blog about, I do have things to blog about. Likeee, the movies I've watched like, G-Force, Final Destination 4 (3D), and I watched Gamer two hours ago. :)
But yeah, I don't blog. Cause. I'm. Just. Plain. Lazy.

What to do, it's the holidays mah.


Rawr. I'm so exhausted after typing like, 20 sentences? I don't think there's even 20 sentences there HAHA.

I blame the holidays. :)

Clouds. ♥

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)