My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, September 14, 2009

share

Couple of things I just wanted to share. :D

- - -

Nutella.

Nutella. ♥
My obsession for Nutella started when people like Farah Rani and Shahila Johan and Nur Zakuan going on and on and on about Nutella goodness.

..So I gave in. I bought a jar of Nutella..

..and I don't regret the RM8.70 that I paid for it. Hell, I'm getting the bigger jar next time! xD

- - -

Bed Photography.

I was lying in my bed this morning. My hols started. Decided to sleep in and see how long I can tahan. :P

..Ended up taking pictures.

Ceiling fan. Stained ceiling. ♥

Arty in bed. Bed whore.

- - -

Jump shots.

Kaki Blue cast. Photoshoot. Program booklet.

Shahila Johan. Ali Baba.

- - -

Misc.

Gateway like thing. Sentul Park.

Shangari's finger. Bee.

Kee Aik. Rubber.

Camwhore. TCSHMUN Conference.

Notepaper. Logo design. Me.

cheerioseets, arty.

2 comments:

Shahila Johan said...

lol~
yummy NUTELLA!

Arthur Chia said...

LOL Shahila. =P
Nutella's the best, eh? :D

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)