My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ill

Unnnnngh! (The sound of a fat boy's moan when he wakes up and stretches in the morning)

The funniest thing happened to me. I set my phone alarm to wake me up at 9.07am. Funny number, I know. But nyeh, I like numbers. :) So anyways, I woke up two hours earlier than the needed phone alarm, and I was on my computer, checking out some stuff. Catching up and what not.

Then, I heard this sound. It was almost as if, aliens had descended from up above and is playing this tune. Almost like the tune that ice-cream bike always play. "Paddle pop, paddle pop~" ♫ You know? Something like that. So there I was, wondering what on earth could that sound be.

After 2 minutes (which seemed like a very very long time to me), I realized it was just my phone alarm. I changed the alarm tone the night before and totally forgotten about it. :P The song's called Pre-Parade by Kugimiya Rie and Kitamu from the anime Toradora that aired in the first quarter of the year. It's a cute anime, with cute character and another tsundere main character.

If you haven't heard it before, here's a link to a YouTube video. Clikku

I'm not sure if you found my lil' shock to myself funny or not, but I found it funny. xD Who cares what you think! =D

- - -

I'm unwell. Sick. Not physically ill, just. Sick. :(

And funny friends to boot. :P

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)