My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

physical

Jog For Hope. ♥

It came out in the papers again today. The Star. Education. Page 3. :)

I actually kept one of these buntings thingies. I don't know what they're called, but I requested for one after the event. =P After all, I'm so proud of my babies.

As far as I'm concerned, I've been designing way too many stuffs in this year itself. It's killing me. Well, there are pros and cons about this, though. :)
Arty's Pros and Cons List of Designing Too Many Stuff

Pros
1) I get to build my portfolio for the course I intend to take.
2) I get to build my portfolio for the course I intend to take.
3) I get to build my portfolio for the course I intend to take.
4) I improve over time and hopefully I'm actually improving? Hah. I don't know.
5) I get to waste wasted time. Wait. Buhhhh-whaa?
6) I wish I knew what the pros were. :D

Cons
1) I get stressed out cause of the deadlines. .____.
2) I already have too many things to handle with. Maaah.
3) I get to show off ZOMGGGG.

EXTRA CONS
4) I don't get paid.

I don't have as many Cons as I do for Pros. So I should probably continue designing until I drop dead, right? =O If it's good for me. Oh wait. I DON'T GET PAID. *adds to the list*

Homg. That prolly over-weighs all the Pros. So I shouldn't be designing anymore? I DON'T KNOW.

I'm not that good, so, why should I continue? LOL. Well, to continue.. so I can improve and get better. And probably will even get paid in the future. But I don't know what's the point though. Mm. Well, I do feel relaxed everytime I'm working on something. After all, it's something to keep me busy. So I won't be emo and rant on about how fat I actually am.

So designing = good.

- - -

I want to pick up a new hooby. A physical one. Like dancing, so I can actually lose weight or something. I haven't been exercising for a VERY VERY long time. Something fun.. Kickboxing? :)

Can someone suggest me something to do please? Like, something fun. =D

And physical. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

*edit* I made a typo. Hooby? Hobby.*edit*

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)