My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, September 28, 2009

helpmunc

HELPMUNC 2009
Group pic in full reso. :D
..Blogger resized the pic. =(

Yes, this delegate of Arthur Chia is fully aware that this delegate has spelled Group Pic as 'Groupic' within the caption of the picture. :)
Onoz, I've been infected
by the MUN monster.
- - -

My weekend. :)

Many interesting things had happened over the weekend. I definitely met lotsa new people, learnt that I actually stutter a lot in front of a large crowd of people that I do not know and I didn't know that one can get a resolution passed without against speeches due to the lack of interest and response.

That was the experience of my second MUN conference. This time, it was in HELP University College and a wonderful experience it was.

I went as the delegate of Japan. I swear I got it by chance, I'm not as Japanese-culture-crazed as Cherng is, but meh. I'm glad I got Japan. I got to talk about how Japanese technology will help create a vibrating phallus-like condominium of 3,000 storeys high for all the gays in the world among other things.

Funny things/ superlatives that I won was,
"Delegate Most Likely To Be Emo" which is very true IMO,
"Delegate Most Likely To Suck Up To The Chair" I guess it's the aura that I give out. = =
and "Delegate Most Likely To Be UN Sec Gen" which I thought would be virtually impossible. I stutter. C'mon! :P

"Most Diplomatic Speaker" of HRC. I don't think I deserve it HAHA.

But meh. I had fun. And omg! I didn't camwhore as much this time around! :D *proud* It was partly due the fact that I had ugly hair (or my face was ugly since ever) and my short hair just stinks. )': Sucks shaving bald since 3 months ago and not having your hair grow back fast enough. =O

Yan Le. :D
Yeah, this was the only nice camwhore pic that I took.

Heh. I can't wait for future MUN conferences that I can attend. Heh. HEH. HEEHH. =P

- - -
Mm, this post is a follow-up of the picture I posted in my post yesterday.

My brother's girlfriend and her twin sister came over on Saturday to play..

..

Yeap. Play. :)

Lanterns, of course! :D
It's just gonna be pictures, so meh. I'm too tired to type anything. =D

The 'centerpiece' of our lil' festival thing. :P

A cake of candles. :D
Denise's masterpiece! :P

Charmaine and Denise. :D
Denise is my brother's gf, which is the one on the right. Her candle cake was the one up there. :D

- - -

Anyways, tired and depressed. Got my trial exam results today. )': Not very good, but meh.

One good thing that I'm proud of was that I got 75/ 75 for my first paper. The pure maths paper. =D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)