My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

teehee

Urbanscapes 09.
Taken with my old cam. The 5 mp one. =P

I just realized I haven't been out for anything for a very long time. Well, I just watched Hamlet last Saturday so I guess that counts for something. I'm going out later to 1U with a friend to watch Final Destination 4 in 3D later. Oh hey, I'm going out pretty often! :P

Not to mention 2 months ago I was at Urbanscapes 09 from morning till 11pm. Or was it 12am. I can't remember, but it sure was fun. My mom was furious when I came back. Well, not exactly. I was having my holidays then, I think. Oh wait. It was a Saturday. =P

I haven't been doing anything productive for the past few days. I only went out on Sunday with my mom to buy a pair of sandals. My old one gave way when I was watching Hamlet.

Dear Sandals,

I've known you for exactly 2 years and 3 months. I hope that you'll enjoy your life in Shoeven. You were like the pillow on my legs every time I walk and you are just as beautiful as the new ones that I got. Don't worry, he won't be able to replace the comfort that you left for me. After all, it cut me on my ankles the first time I used.

I'm fine, don't worry, but thanks for worrying about me, sandals. :)

You'll be missed.

Your dearest,
Sandals owner/ Arty.


So yeah, I haven't been doing anything but sleep, eat, computer, MSN, pr0n, eat, sleep, shizzle and the cycle freaking repeats itself! Damn kao annoying. T.T

Anyways, I started working on my college's 2009 Prom poster. I started on it on Monday. I stopped just short of an hour. I was sleepy! I didn't know why. T.T I've had the best sleeps of my life these few days. Finishing off my cumulative effect of not enough sleeping hours also known as sleep debt.
More info on sleep debt can be read here. :)

I finished the poster design yesterday. Here's a glimpse of it:

..and I wanna go do some sit ups and take my bath. Teehee!

LOL. XD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)