My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

glad

Bersurai desu. :3
I miss you guys.

- - -

gay power: the power of the rainbow (R) says (22:18):
*You should be proud you're not mentally/physically disabled, you have the full privilege of education, you have no linguistic issues, YOU ARE LEFT HANDED, you are lucky enough to live with a roof over your head, you can make friends easily, you have a DSLR (awesome stuff), you can act.
*You don't take shitty pictures and abuse your camera like most people do.

gay power: the power of the rainbow (R) says (22:19):
*You are not a victim of child abuse.
*c(^.^)V
*You are not highly ignorant like many people I know.
*And many of the people I know are very. very. ignorant.

gay power: the power of the rainbow (R) says (22:21):
*You should be proud you're not born in a continent like Africa where corruption is extremely high, and there is a lack of food.

gay power: the power of the rainbow (R) says (22:22):
*If you want individual talents, I don't know you that well to list out every single talent you have so I'm lost there.

artynew. meetme! says (22:22):
*Individual talents isn't everything.
*You made me realize that.
*Thanks Hannah.
*;D
*There's so many things that I can be proud of.
*Not of myself, but of things that I've given.

gay power: the power of the rainbow (R) says (22:22):
*: ]

artynew. meetme! says (22:23):
*I'm also proud that I have friends like you to help realize things as I go on in life.
*(:

gay power: the power of the rainbow (R) says (22:23):
*I feel proud I've only known you a few months and I can still make you feel better. : D
*YEAH!

Hannah. ♥

I have too many awesome friends like her.

I'm proud of being the one friend that appreciates them. Hah. :D

- - -

I recently had a chat with my friend, cause I was feeling a bit down (as usual).

"Try looking at the bigger picture. I was once depressed about Uni, but life isn't just about Uni, no?"

How true is that? :)

Life isn't just about relationships with that special someone. Life is not just about scoring straight A's in exams. Life is not also just about impressing people and beating them in everything you do. To me, life is about how you go about each day, enjoying each day as if it's your last. Making people smile, or seeing them smile. It makes your day happier just a bit, right?

Each day, every single thing that makes you a slight bit happier, means your life is growing, your heart is growing. Being capable of sharing all the love makes other people happier. Grow, and love! ♥ Heh. I sound like a hippy.

So yeah. I'm loving life. Nothing special really happened, just starting to appreciate things better now. :D

- - -

I'm glad to be alive.

cheerioseets, arty.

2 comments:

Kárl Löuis said...

i'm glad you're alive ^^

Arthur Chia said...

Haha, thanks Karl. :D

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)