My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

chilling

*update*

Poison ivy rash.

My first poison ivy rash. Itches like the sting of a needle.

The Sky Adventure Club of Taylor's College Sri Hartamas organized a trip to Chilling Falls. The plan was to meet at college at 6am and we would depart by 6.30am. But instead, people came late, Mr Rahul went to the mamak and eat breakfast, and we ended up leaving at 7.00am.

Trekking. While still on the right way.

I was leading the way in my mom's huge ass car, but it was comfortable for the people that were riding in the car with me. It took us about an hour and a half to reach the bottom of the climb to the waterfalls. It was.. weird. The GPS is nuts heh. We went on roads that weren't on the GPS's satellites. Cute, but annoying. =P

The trek to the waterfall was supposed to half an hour only. But we took the wrong way after the first crossing and went on a very very very very long detour. Detour here meaning we didn't use the trek but instead we were crossing over rocks in the river, jumping and placing our feet carefully in the water so that we won't fall.

The river that we followed in our three hour detour.

It's not shallow and it's not slow moving. ._.

Basically, we took a really really long "detour" and taking THREE hours instead of the supposedly half an hour track. Oh well. At least we had fun parading through the river. (:

Mr Preman helping Kay Hwa. It's deep, and really fast flowing water. :O

But I still managed to take these pictures anyways, heh. So yeah. I was wearing my sandals, cause I don't have a pair of walking shoes or trekking shoes or whatever. =P So I wore WMS socks and my new Nike sandals. The one that I blogged about in my previous post. xD

All in all, I guess it was a fun experience. 'sides the rashes that is on my right arm, it's all good. :)

My back's sore, cause I was carrying two backpacks. One for food and the other my camera with my other dry things. I had fun carrying them anyways. It's a challenge already without carrying anything. But carrying two backpacks and one that absolutely can't get wet (for obvious reasons like.. my camera?) and still crossing the river AND taking pictures? Now that's a challenge. :P

Fun, fun. :)

The water at Chilling Falls! Uhh-maay-zing! :D Damn kao cold and nice! Refreshing! Not dirty! AND they have fish in them! But we're not allowed to catch any of them fishes though. T.T

Oh well. I likey this trip. I'm taking them to the track near my house next time. No waterfalls, but I guess it would a good trip. :)

*I pray and hope my rashes would go soon. THEY ITCH SO FREAKING BAD*

*End update*

Chilling Falls. ♥

Friends. Elle > Mei Mei > Amanda > Justina

Before getting wet.

After jumping in the water. :P

I'm sore. But Chilling Falls is awesome.

Sorry for the blurry photos. :O The splashing of the water on the rocks totally made like, those drizzle of water and fogs up my lens EVERYTIME I take a picture I thank God for these clear ones. =P

The last picture of me is blur. )':

*sleeping*

cheerioseets, arty.

2 comments:

chris federick said...

Ouch those poison ivy rashes. At least you all did have fun. And the place is really nice too.

Arthur Chia said...

Yeah, the rashes hurt like crap! :O
It's still there now, and my dog just scratched it. )':
Well, at least I did have fun, so yeah. =P

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)