My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

would

I. Hate. FanCheck. )=

- - -

I need more drama in my life. It's not like there's not enough right now, but it's just a thought. They'd make good plots for stories, haha. I fink I'm gonna start a series of stories using these questions I came up with just half an hour ago. :D

It'd be great if you guys would do it as well, but remember to leave a message in my cbox everytime you write one. :)

What would you do?

1) What would you do if you had two years left to live?

2) What would you do if you discovered your son was gay?

3) What would you do if you ran out of shampoo?

4) What would you do if you have no more new songs to listen to?

5) What would you do if you broke both your legs, and had your arms amputated?

6) What would you do if you had to work as a maid?

7) What would you do if all the computers in the world broke down?

8) What would you do if your piggy bank disappears?

9) What would you do if you stapled your fingers?

10) What would you do if you woke up not knowing who you were?

11) What would you do if you found that your boyfriend is gay?

12) What would you do if you ran out of tissue paper when you're in deep shit?

13) What would you do if you ran into an ex-boyfriend that raped you?

14) What would you do if you dropped a snow-globe that your late mother gave?

15) What would you do if you lost one side of a slipper?

16) What would you do if you strangled one of your cats by accident?

17) What would you do if you lost your phone charger?

18) What would you do if you received your first paycheck today?


My first paycheck.


I received my first paycheck today. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it, but most probably gonna go open a bank account first. Under my name.

Imagine that, my first bank account under my name. Arthur Chia Tek. I'm not sure what the benefits are for having your own bank account, but boy, it sure does feel good. Receiving your first paycheck and banking it into your own bank account, instead of your mom where she allegedly keeps your ang pao money.

Can you imagine that in 4- 6 years time, you'll be working your ass off, getting your monthly paychecks, saving, and spending it because you deserve it? The feeling of getting paid is just awesome. At least, while still living with parents, cause they pay for everything else. And you don't have to minus money for EPF. :D

I'm feeling.. Happy. About my first paycheck. Not something that I should be very happy about, but it's still my first paycheck. It is a big deal and I don't think I deserve it hah. My performance in Kaki Blue is not my very best, as I know I could've done better, which I should have, but didn't. I should be ashamed of myself, but the run's over and there's not much I can do about it. What I can do though, is to do my best in every future undertakings.

Therefore, I'm not exactly happy for my first paycheck, but relatively happy for getting my first paycheck. :)
- - -

I like my new header. It's so.. clean. :) I did it yesterday, while studying for Physics Practical haha. It's a picture of my piano. And the brush I used was the Scribble brush that I made haha.

I don't mind sharing it if anybody wants the brush. :D

- - -

Maths Paper 6 tomorrow. Statistics. Oh joy. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)