My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, September 06, 2009

onoz

Went for my cousin, Jin's birthday yesterday. He turned 6. :)


They were playing ball. My older cousin threw the ball towards me while I taking their pictures. It just so happened to appear dead frame centre of the picture.


So happy. :D Never had so much fun for such a long while haha. (:

My Life Is Great. HAHA. That aside, I'm screwed. I'm getting fatter, uglier and my eyebags are expanding by itself. That's why I didn't post up any pictures that I have of myself. I haven't started studying for my Chemistry paper tomorrow! Onoz, onoz, onoz! :O

Also, there's a forum on how much people hate Cempaka going on in my Cbox. If you hate Cempaka, yes please! Come and join the forum! HAHA. *I'm not involved in it*

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)