My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

despair

*despairrr*

Rawr. I've been meeting too many new people recently. Most of them I met through social networking sites (not Facebook :)) and Twitter. That's definitely a good thing, I guess. Ever since Facebook decided to dump me, I've taken a liking for the second-in-line, Twitter. :)

Heck, even the people on Twitter are less absurd. Absurd in the sense that I don't see people randomly adding people in Facebook and asking, "Hey, who are you?"

Mind you, I used to get at least a Friend Request on Facebook everyday. I know most of them, but sometimes, it's those unknown people that simply adds and then just leaves their account unattended for a few months. When I meet people like that, I'd just view their profile, don't know him/ her? *clicks Remove from friend list* I'm harsh, but it's necessary. :)

Anyways, that being said:


Follow me on Twiter.
@arthurchia

I'm an attention whore, rawrr!

- - -

Random Arty fact! #33
I'm an attention freak. I said that before in Random Arty fact! #27*clikku*. I'm just saying it again because I want people to comment on it. :D
Stupid attention whore. xD

- - -

I have huge hands and a deformed face. *hides*

My trial exam starts tomorrow. Maths P1 and Thinking Skills P2.

No, Maths P1 is not an objective paper. Everything's subjective. P1 just means Paper 1, and Paper 1 for Maths is pure maths. It's just like SPM Add Maths, minus all the statistics part. Cause that's Maths P6. :D

Confusing much? I still don't know why they name them such haha. Maths is the least of my concern haha. Thinking Skills Paper 2 might sound easy, but it's definitely harder than Maths P1. Well, to me it is haha. I'm not sure what other people think, but their opinions don't matter. :D

I haven't started studying yet. I'm not even feeling scared or whatever. Just dead. Brain dead. My emotions are like.. *wait* What emotions? :O
Non-existent ones. :)

Heh. Hopefully I'll do well tomorrow. I've still got shit work to keep up with. Editorial Board? Sighh. Not to mention that my whole Graphics team is quitting. Except me. I can't quit. As the Head of Graphics, I can't really quit, now can I? Well, good thing about that is that each of them have to get at least 2 people to join before they can quit. :)

Joy. :D

cheerioseets, arty.

2 comments:

Cedric Ang said...

Im here. *click click*

Arthur Chia said...

Haha, heyyo.
Thanks for reading my blog? HAHA. :D

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)