My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

3L '06.

Gah, I had a dream last night. It was about the noisy enviroment in our class, the best of all, 3L 2006. I miss Kok Horng's very-the-nice singing, Andrew's really evil comments .__. XD, V Vien and Jillian's really loud conversations, and of course, Sze Earn's pranks on all the girls in the class. It was the best. Scoring the highest total Sejarah marks in the whole Form 3, we weren't exactly that famous, but heck, we had a good time.

Let's all hope that next year, we would all be in the same class again. =D

cheerioseets, arty.

p/s: Sorry that I don't have any pics today XD

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)