My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Of a Sunday night.

12th. 11. 2006. <- This is the day. [ oh, I'm just bored and hyper right now :D]

Last night was Mr Peeeeeee's farewell dinner. I say, it was as boring as a normal formal dinner would be :D but heck, I finally get to see Mdm Vicky shaking her thangs. (pictures later :D) Let's see.. Where should I start.. Right. I'll just write a mini factual log here.

6.25pm Was watching Densa Otoko. Decided to bathe. Walking to the bathroom. My bro came in and raced me to the toilet. I shouted and he pooped inside the toilet. Smelliness.

6.35pm Getting ready for the farewell dinner. Chose my outfit of a long sleeve black shirt and 'formal' black plants. Got an option to wear tie, decided to wear my oh-so-musical one. Not to forget my favourite silver-ish cross necklace. Bathes. The stinkiness is so awfully stinky.

6.50pm Got ready and all. I was watching my show on 8tv. Then my mum shouted, "bae, it's 7. Don't blame me if you're late!" XD. Then I replied, "Mee, it's the final episode ><." Off she goes rambling about me ._.

7.10pm Leaves house. SMSes Krystal. "Are you there yet?" (By that time, I found out later, her mum actually thought that I was there already. So, her mum kiddingly scolded me afterwards XD) Anyways,

7.20pm Reaches Legend Hotel. Saw Zheong, Jillian and Jeremy. Goes to lift.

7.22pm -at level 9- Jeremy calls Elton. Saw Elton. Elton was wearing a some-what-look-like-kikilala-shirt. We were laughing so loud that everybody was staring at us.

7.25pm Saw so many madams. Everybody look so pretty and nicely dress. I look so underly dressed. All those Form 2 girl prefects are like, fuyooh XD They're hair are like nicely done, permed and all.

7.30pm Krystal finally came :3 Then I saw her with Kumaran. Oh well. Yoong Jie was wearing a jacket, long sleeve white shirt and the black pants that every boy seems to be wearing. Yaddee, yaddah, yadday. Talk with my friends until 8pm. Then boom, it starts. Mdm Pearl is teh MC (Master of Ceremonies) for the night. Oh wait, here's the scheduale for the night:

8.00pm Welcome
=> Dinner Begins
=> Speech by YB Dato Dr Tan Kee Keong, Chairman, Board of Management, WMS
=> Speech by Bishop Rev. Dr Hwa Yung - Bishop, Methodist Church, M'sia
=> Dance by Teachers
=> Teacher's Choir
=> LCD presentation [<- where Mdm Susan cried. Or so I thought]
=> Speech by Miss Sharrada Subramaniam, Outstanding Student SPM 2005
=> Speech by Mrs Vimala Mathews, Principle Designate, WMS [<- Here, Sara commented that her speeches are instant sleeping pills, and imitated the head-banging-on-a-table-going-to-sleep action and made our whole table laugh. Then came Mr Amaranathan that asked us to keep quiet :D]
=> Song by Ms Grace Niles [<- I forgot the song name, but Mdm Susan claimed it was Mr Pee's favourite song]
=> Speech by Mr Anthony Reynold Peter
=> Presentation of Gift [<- by Sheryl Gan]
=> Good Night.

Oh, I copied this from the paper thingy that had Mr Peter's face there. The night was too boring, here are some of the pictures of my tablemates cam-whoring and posing for my camera-phone :D and me, of course.

Tze Zheong and Sze Ling

Mwuah and Reyhan.

Jillian and Vvie cam-whoring :P

Oh, I accidently took their picture.

The big thingie. Read it yourself :d

Teachers' dance. Mdm Vicky is the one in black. The middle one.

LCD presentation.

The speech where Mr Peeeee cried.

< Mel, Nee Ling, Yoong Jiee and Krystal.
Krystal was wearing a dress chosen by her mum.
Jiiee bullying Krystal.

The last one, Krystal posing for us, Jiee and me! :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)