My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

How to kill Arthur.

Woke up at 8 something. Mum shouting to go for breakfast. Bathed and left at 9 something. Tapau Wan Tan Mee for Wai Kit and Tau Fuu Pok for his brother and mum. Blah, so.. I dropped the food off at their place and decided to stay there until my mum comes back and fetch us, Wai Kit, his mum and his lil' bro, of 3 months old, to go to Hartamas Shopping Centre to buy my mum's phone. Trust me, the baby is so damned cute. Pictures of him thinking of killing me later :D.

After strolling all over HSC, went to the pancake house in HSC. Uber nice pancakes. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the pancakes. It's so f'king exotic. Like, LOL. No, really! :D There's one at The Curve, go search. So, didn't manage to buy the phone at HSC, decided to go to 1U. Kit's mum decided to buy a new phone too. So, two mums are happy and three sons are left waiting. Bought a toy for Wei Bing/Ping (Iono the spelling of his name O.o) at Toys R Us. Uber cute toy *huggies*. Oh, Kit's mum bought some shirts for Bing/Ping at Mothercare. Lagi cute xD. Since my crossnecklace's string broke, I got a new string for like, RM2. Wth T.T. I'm soaking it now so it doesn't leave a black stain on my shirt or something like that. Blah blah, spent more than 2 hours there. Didn't manage to buy my PS2. Nuu!! ._.

How to kill Arthur Chia.


Hmm.. I'll think first..

Damn it, I'm still thinking la! That's why it's in black and white!

Muahaha, I got it! I'll tell you later!

*stares at Arthur* I'm so gonna kill you today! Now to initiate the plan!

*massages chin* Oh damn, that feels good.. Oops, sorry. Now to kill Arthur.

*uses psychic eyes.. power.. thingy.* -arthur dies-

*Bing's mum; it's okay hunny.. You rest now and kill him later on*

Muahaha! And I survive! XDDDDDD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)