My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sadness fills my heart.

Blah, it's been ages since I last blogged. You know, the usual "I'm so the very lazy" thingy. I've got a new template! Nice, eh? Thank you Drogue Design for the well made template. It's themed 'This Other Eden'. I chose it cause it's like, how I'm feeling right now, seeking for an eden.

Anyways, I've been really down these days. And I just wanna share a picture with you guys. I took it with my handphone. It's a picture of my bedside, not that I actually cried. My life's been going through it's lil' ups and downs right now, it's all so messy like the table there. Notice the bunny holding a love, a bday present from Zheong, thankies xDD.



Quote from my friendster blog of the only post I have there:
Meanwhile, somewhere on MSN.
I. Harchew says:
*attention* o.0
arty. | more attention, as seeked by one, of friends seeks he. says:
Lol.
arty. | more attention, as seeked by one, of friends seeks he. says:
Lmao XDD
arty. | more attention, as seeked by one, of friends seeks he. says:
Attention as in like, you know when you have that happy feeling when your close friend talks to you.
arty. | more attention, as seeked by one, of friends seeks he. says:
Or maybe like being talked to when you're down.
arty. | more attention, as seeked by one, of friends seeks he. says:
That kind of attention that you get from friends.
arty. | more attention, as seeked by one, of friends seeks he. says:
I have enough, just that I'm feeling really weird these days.
I. Harchew says:
lol o.0
I. Harchew says:
u sound like ur reading out of a book lmao

I'm feeling really down now. No purpose in life. Not worth living for. While I might seem like a happy person, my smile that widens my face is no more than a mask to cover the sadness deep inside me. Oh well, I'm already sounding like I'm writing a composition now. Whattodooo. I have no idea where I am headed in life. Of no idea what am I to do, without a purpose.

I'm such an emo person, right? Enlighten me, please.
--::oOo::--

*update: 10.36*

Blek, went dinner at the oh-so-place-that-is-filled-with-Malays, Sogo. The only reason why I'd go to Sogo is cause it has the only Manhattan Fish Market nearest to my house. So.. Before that, my mum had trouble choosing between 3 Shisheido Eyebrow and Eyeliner Compact. I basically see no difference between all 3. Here's a pic taken with my phone:



And oh, the salesgirl for Shisheidon wasn't there. The girl from Estee Lauder came and attend to us. But LOL. The last BL2 had no brush, so we decided to come back later.

So.. We went to MFM(abbr for the oh-so-lovely Manhattan Fish Market) first. I ordered a some-thing-King Salmon with Garlic Sauce. My mum and bro ordered some twin set. Here's a pic of my King Salmon with Garlic Rice:
-Before:



-After with the salmon skin, close up:



So.. After dinner, we went back to the Shisheidon counter and the salesgirl was finally back from her 1 hour toilet break. She had crappy, REALLY crappy English and when she saw us talking to each other in two dialects, Cantonese and English oh-so-fluently, she was like "Wow, you guys so smart, English very good one" XDD I was tahan-ing my laugh the whole time :D. Let's continue, my mum decided to buy it (she was a lil' desperate, she dropped hers this morning and broke it.) and guess how much it costed, a freaking RM93. It's as expensive as our dinner, actually more expensive.

After that, we went upstairs and went baby-gift shopping for my bro's Add. Maths teacher, which is gonna be my add maths teacher starting December. Getting her a baby trolley, and bought myself an UNO cards set XD. Oh well, nites nites.

cheerioseets,
arrrty.
*edit: I deleted all my older posts*

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)