My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

saliva!11!!one!1

Blah, saliva. My parents' 20th anniversary PLUS my dad's birthday, my cousin's birthday, who's in the US now, and my uncle's birthday, ie. 22nd November.

I didn't quite have fun last night. But heck, they forced me to sing karaoke. Not to mention my dear cousin, told a certain someone about it and that certain someone told me I sucked. Oh well, I DO suck and I don't really care! (that is if you're reading). My dad's best friend, ugh, let's just call him saliva. Not to insult or anything. He was so drunk last night that when he was beside me, when he talked, I had saliva all over my face .__. Anyways, PICTURES.


Sharkfin soup with toooooo much red vinegar. <3 vinegar.


<3 bro.


Beloved cousin.


The bigggie big big thingy name of the restaurant that actually says, "caution, do not touch" at the side with an electric sign. thingy. thingy.

Gah, almost forgot, since I'm oh-so-the-lalaly-desperate now, talk about MORE desperate than me. I found a webhosting site for Malaysians thingy advertisement in the TOILET, repeat, TOILET of a private room in the restaurant. Oh, my father booked a private room :D. Here's a pic.

*click to enlarge*

Owh.. I was bored this afternoon, came up with a new word, FOVE! Picture! 5 minute art. I'm starting a new series. Fword Friday. I'll come up with a word and draw out something :D

*click to enlarge*

Anyways, it's late ~>.<~
cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)