My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

children!

Short post today :D

So, I bought the present for my future-Add-Maths teacher yesterday, right? So.. After my guitar lesson, we, including my bro and my mum and one special guest (i'm disclosing his name until later on), dropped by to give the present. Oh, the teacher just gave birth to a new baby boy. We'd all thought it was her first baby, but nuu, when we went into the house, we were greeted by the teacher's older son. I'll just give you a picture of the boy. He's indescribable. And the special guest is named in the picture too :D :


So you know who's the special guest now :D
Woo.. So, we proceeded to see the baby. Behold! :


And guess what was beside it:


xDD I was like, "Wth.. How can the baby sleep wei," in my mind.

cheerioseets,
arrrty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)