My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Speedo!

Uber short post.
Todae! Was absolutely the most boring-est day evah in my entire PEO-days. I played like 345809234598769t3587983 games of 'Speed.' Using both poker cards and Uno cards, I was beaten and has beaten some people. I'm like, so bad in playing 'Speed'.. Anyways, in the early-wee-bit-bit-morning, I went to the science lab to surrender my phone. Saw the only other Chia I know, Ying Pin, and Soe Foong. Then came Wei Han with two chinamen hats. Decided to wear them and took a picture with Ying Pin :D. Fear bad quality. Camera phone. 2 megapixel. Roxxors.
Anyways, Happy Burfday Fiona! Oh, she's in Japan right now. Her bday's on 25th. Might as well :D. Did it in pen, I'll be doing another two more, one for Matthew and one more for Booooon Yang. ^^

I'm bored :D

cheerioseets, arty.

*update*
My dad got me an MP4 player from CHINA yesterday :D, 512mb, and the usual mp4 functions.
pic:
Yes, it's playing Speed of Sound by Coldplay XD
*update finish*

The advertisement. :D

ARRRTY's Balloon Sculptures
-Love RM2
-Love on a stick RM4
-Poodle RM2
-Flower RM2
-Flower on spirals, RM6
-Bumblebee RM10
-Other designs, depend on how many balloons used.
-Sales start next year, Jan 07 :D

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)