My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

desire. wtf?

Gah, I'm having troubles choosing. No, really! My birthday present and Christmas present packs a lethal combo.

I can either buy a PS2 (<- which I really really really really want)


a PSP


and the oh-so-lalaly-nice Mac Book.


I know, I know.. Obviously go for the Mac Book, right? But heck, PS2. Games, games, games. I never got to play Kingdom Hearts, both 1 and 2. And I never even seen someone playing FFX-2. Well, I only played parts of FFX, and KH2 at Shaun's house. Basically, uber little. Meh, my desire for a PS2 has grown ever more since the release of FFXII.

A PSP, is so not on my wish list right now. What for. =] I already have a MP3 player, a MP4 player ( my dad got it from China, it's small, can play videos, blah blah blah) and a w810i. All these could buy TWO psps. :D

MAC! Blah, it's so expensive. Like. RM6894 including all the upgrades I want (yes, I actually calculated the price :D) BUT it's without warranty. Plus warranty, it'd be like RM7k++ XD.

So.. I'm like so blur right now. Enlighten me. PLEASE. .____.

cheerioseets, arty.

P/S: I'm not gonna waste my mum's money on that Mac. It's like, what? 7K? Can buy like 11 PS2s. LOL. And I'm not so rich. So. Wth. T.T

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)