My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday blues.

Blah, I love dominoes. Those things that you push and let it fall thingy. You see, I had a box of Uno Dominoes up in my closet for such a long time that I totally forgot about it. When I found it yesterday, I said "Why not?" Here I am, adding a new series for Mondays.

How to kill a Pebl.

Yes, Motorola Pebl. My mum just got it on Saturday :D


*Builds long curvy thingy*


Oh no, where's the Pebl? *gasp* That's right, lil' young kids.


It's at the end of the line :D Well, I don't have a pic of it being killed. I forgot to push it xD


That concludes the "How to kill a Pebl" segment! Please come back next Monday for the next "How to kill a Pebl"!

Yes, I know it's lame, but heck, at least I get to waste my time.

cheerioseets,
arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)